PDA

View Full Version : who else

katyfitz
06-04-06, 17:39
Just out of curiosity i would like all the people to reply with yes or no or even a paragraph if they suffer with lightheadedness/spaciness?

to me lightheadedness is the unreality feeling sometimes feeling like u are gonna faint
spaciness is the feeling of nothing matters like ive had a spliff, i get both and find it so hard to live with i was just seeing if there are others like me too? x

Alexandra
06-04-06, 18:18
Yep i do. I think alot of other people on here do too.

Its nothing to worry about. Most of the time i put it down to rushing around to fast or standing up to quickly.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

wendy
06-04-06, 19:13
Hi Katy

This is my worse and most common symtpom, infact at the mo this feeling is constant

Wendy xxx

emster
06-04-06, 19:20
yes i get this too

sensei_deano
06-04-06, 19:30
Yes and also feelings of pressure,numbness and tightness around my scalp, forehead and eyes most or all of the time as well. Even my memory suffers when I have these feelings too.

arethaire
06-04-06, 22:35
Yes & just like Wendy
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote"></td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote"> 'This is my worse and most common symptom, infact at the mo this feeling is constant'

Cath x

Jo3016
06-04-06, 22:57
I get that too. It feels a bit unreal and sometimes the lighrs seem really bright. I think it is to do with over breathing which I do all the time at the moment. You're not alone!

Jo Fitzgerald

mandie
07-04-06, 00:04
yes i get this too.

its one of the things that scares me most.

i feel spaced out, like im not real to

love mandie x

delta
07-04-06, 09:27
yes I feel lightheaded a lot of the time, then my heart starts racing and if I'm not careful leads to a full blown PA :(

honeybee3939
07-04-06, 09:41
Yes i get this too

Andrea
xxx

Greg1983
07-04-06, 11:26
I get this often. Makes me start to panic

"UNLESS YOU HAVE BREATHED ANXIETY, TASTED ANXIETY AND LIVED WITH ANXIETY YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS..
NEVER JUDGE AN ANXIOUS PERSON BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW ONE DAY YOU MAY WAKE UP WITH IT YOURSELF..... (Stolen from someone else, can't remember who, but i'm sorry - i just liked it)"

rossgirl
07-04-06, 11:43
Hi Katy,

So glad someone else (in fact lots of you!) feel like this. This is my worst symptom and some weeks I feel like it permanently, this week I have felt totally spaced out, almost to the extent of feeling unable to speak to people. I feel much like you said, like I have had a spliff and am retreating from the world. If I dwell on it, it causes me to panic that I have a brain tumour, despite reassurance from docs that I have not, but cannot think of a logical explanation for the feeling.
Anyone have one, I'd love to know?!

giddy
07-04-06, 15:04
I get it a lot of the time, even when I'm not feeling especially anxious, I get it alot at night in bed.

ashley
09-04-06, 14:56
Katy lived with it for many years on and of... all due to anxiety ..promise no lie..

Hay greg... you may well like my saying boyie, but dont think ya keeping it ok...hahaha

katy your alright love that wont hurt you... incorrect breathing makes this worse to.. try doing some breathing execises love,not easy at first but once mastered great results..

yes yes yes i get this katy

ashley x