PDA

View Full Version : advice please so panicky!

matt1981
18-03-11, 16:06
I need to tell my flatmate that I cannot live with her anymore as we were planning on moving into a two bed flat but I realised that its not the right thing after weeks of agonising :(

I really do not know how she will take it and I do not want to lose an amazing friendship :(

LucyR
18-03-11, 17:04
Hi, What has happened to make you feel this way?

matt1981
18-03-11, 18:38
We share a flat I want to meet a girl one day and I just don't think that's possible with us living together I tilde her she's so upset. End of a friendship

shoegal
18-03-11, 18:57
Hi Matt. I don't think telling your friend will mean the end of your friendship. Why would it? If you gently explain to her that you've been thinking about it and you think living with a woman is making it difficult for you to meet girls then she should understand. I don't know why you think it would ruin the friendship?

matt1981
18-03-11, 19:50
She's so upset she likes me and lives living with me she's so angry and upset ATM I'm dreading her coming home tonight I really hope she will understand one day

matt1981
18-03-11, 20:54
She's so upset she likes me and lives living with me she's so angry and upset ATM I'm dreading her coming home tonight I really hope she will understand one day

shoegal
18-03-11, 21:46
Maybe she just feels let down because she was looking forward to having you as her future flat/house mate? I'm sure she will come around in time.