PDA

View Full Version : Really really scared thought that I can't process

Baster9
18-03-11, 18:06
I got thought that someday I won't exist, it's freaking scary but the thing is that my mind can't cope with it, of course I can't imaging yourself dead, I'm shaking and talking 20 words in a sec like waaaa dasjmdhad mgnbjhnnasgna a little bit of screaming. :weep::blush::huh:

kirsty74
18-03-11, 18:42
Hi, I get this too. It may sound like the cowards way of dealing with it, but I push it to the back of my mind & think about happy experiences I have had. Of course, you can't get rid of the thought completely once you've had it, but you can make it not scream so loud. As you feel so strongly, it may be worth talking to a counsellor about it:hugs:

scaredstiff695
18-03-11, 18:49
I've always had this weird its like a thougt about it like if i see funeral cars etc. i get knots in my stomach from the thought.
i too just push it to the back of my head x x

shoegal
18-03-11, 18:54
We all get thoughts that frighten us sometimes. The trick is learning how to shrug them off and move on without being scared of them. Please try not to let the thoughts scare you and try to distract yourself with a hobby, or listening to music, or just happy thoughts. When you stop letting the thoughts frighten you they will go away. :)