PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

bangorlass
18-03-11, 21:07
Hi all

This is my first post of many I'm sure I have ptsd first diagnosed 7 yrs ago I still suffer from flashbacks, panic attacks, anxiety to list a few of my symptoms of a long list

:yesyes:

nomorepanic
18-03-11, 21:11
Hi bangorlass

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

scottishcantona
18-03-11, 21:20
Hi bangorlass, great that you have joined, look forward to seeing you around and chatting sometime, for now take care and have a good look around, theres some useful stuff on here, tc x

bangorlass
18-03-11, 21:34
thank you both for the warm welcome

tc and thanks again

mel xx

Vanilla Sky
19-03-11, 19:33
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

jessica1980x
20-03-11, 10:01
Hi all

This is my first post of many I'm sure I have ptsd first diagnosed 7 yrs ago I still suffer from flashbacks, panic attacks, anxiety to list a few of my symptoms of a long list

:yesyes:

it gets easier don't worry x:yahoo:

SuziDusk
20-03-11, 15:29
Hi bangorlass,

As Jessica says, it will get easier, and you have made what I think is a good move by joining this site as I have only been on for 3 weeks or so, and although I am still not good, I find talking to ppl in the chat room, helps me a gr8 deal. I suffer from agoraphobia and if tend to come on here before I go out as talking to ppl tends to take my mind out of my imminent venture, and although its generally a bit of a rush to get out in time, I dont have the time to panic or worry about it. Strange idea I guess, but, it helps me, so its all good.

There are many posts and ppl to talk to on here who have been or are going through similar things to yourself and I find having that empathy helps a lot, so I hope you will find the site as good as I have.

See you soon,
Suzi xx

bangorlass
22-03-11, 01:20
Hi seem to be having a bad patch at the moment terrible panic attacks, sweating shaking .... darn these bad moments

Hope everyone else is doing ok :) xxx

ajay
22-03-11, 01:25
hi nice to meet you x