PDA

View Full Version : why does this happen

mili
06-04-06, 19:49
[8D]Ihave been suffering with anxiety and stress for about a year now but dont understand why i get up in the mornings and start shaking and have horrible fears i dont know what of but it happens aS SOON AS I WAKEN IN THE MORNING ,IT GOES ON NEARLY ALLDAY AND THEN AFTER HAVING A BATH AT NIGHT I SEEM TO BE CALMER AND AS IF THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME I DREAD GOING TO BED BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL WAKEN UP FEELING ROUGH AGAIN.I AM ON DIAZEPAM 2MG 1 A DAY ALSO PROPRANALOL 10MG 1 FOUR TIMES A DAY. IAM ALSO TAKING 2 MAGNESIUM TABLETS 1 ZINC TABLET I VITAMIN B COMPLEX 1 VITAMIN C TABLET.DAILY .IS THIS ANXIETY OR IS IT SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE DOCTORS MEDICATION ANY REPLIES APPRECIATED

l.m.bell

jackie
06-04-06, 20:07
mili this sounds like anxiety. have you ever read claire weekes book self help for your nerves. it talks of how many people who suffer with nervous disorders often get peace at night. others feel at peace in the morning. almost like the calm before the storm. shakiness is a classic sign of anxiety and it sounds like you have been diagnosed with this so ease your mind about the pills im sure they will start to do their work. many swear by the wonders of meds so keep persevering if you can

jackie

carlin
07-04-06, 14:47
Hi there, sorry you feel so bad right now. I used to be exactly the same first thing and also dreaded going to bed, then i realised that i was bringing it upon myself, viscious circle, scared to go to bed because i knew i would then wake scared, then as the day progressed i felt a little better. Then, i stopped being scared of going to bed, used to read/listen to music, if i woke in the night i tried hard not to be scared, once my body got used to this i actually stopped waking up being frightened. If there were anything seriously wrong, you would have the symptons 24/7, they would not ease after a bath. take care and good luck. x