PDA

View Full Version : pregabalin and numbness

sandy40
19-03-11, 09:26
Hi ive been reading through alot of posts and no-one mentions getting a numb feeling with Pregabalin..im worried as i get this,well sometimes i do,i get the numb feeling around my neck and mouth..i also feel funny down below,if you know what i mean...i see my psychiatrist on wed so im going to mention this to her...but has anyone had the same feeling? x

macc noodle
19-03-11, 09:45
Sandy40

Poor you - sounds horrible - I haven't been prescribed pregablin so cannot make any comment on it. It does sound like possibly a trapped nerve or something like that though or possibly anxiety induced.

I have suffered with numbness when I am panicky - in my head, face and neck.

Hope you get it sorted next week.

:hugs:

sunset30
09-05-11, 16:49
Hi ive been reading through alot of posts and no-one mentions getting a numb feeling with Pregabalin..im worried as i get this,well sometimes i do,i get the numb feeling around my neck and mouth..i also feel funny down below,if you know what i mean...i see my psychiatrist on wed so im going to mention this to her...but has anyone had the same feeling? x

Hey Sandy
Yeah i get a slight numbe feeling hope it doesnt stay for every but i have only started tkaing it 4 weeks ago.
Do you mean you are getting urges or pains or discomfort in the private areas?

I have notice one benefit of taking this it has brought my sex drive back if thats what you trying to say lovely?xxx:yahoo:

sunset30
09-05-11, 16:50
p.S by numb feeling i mean mentally not physically.x

headinthecloud
28-08-12, 23:32
I get a numbness on my left hand. I get it about 4-5 hours after taking my morning dose (75mg).