PDA

View Full Version : Please reasurrance !!!! Panicking uncontrolable

honeyp1e
19-03-11, 11:15
please need some advice i cant stopp panicing had the worse nervous stomach / butterflies etc feeling for a while now its here everyday like am about to basically follow through but i dont go the loo i did manage to go this morning and last night both normal but the feeling of have the runs is still with me 24/7 just all above my pubic line to my belly button & if you hold my belly all you feel is crazy bubble movements and that and giving me a bad sickly feeling i cant cope feeling this way my anxiety is sky high right now which i no is making me worse am thinking i've got a bug or something but my BF telling me ive had this feeling like forever and a bug wouldnt just sit above my pubic bone etc its all anxiety / ibs so why am i panicking and thinking its something different i dont no how to sooth it and i just wanna cry as am suffering with this now every other day on and off and i basically feel like all my insides are shaking

Horse
19-03-11, 13:06
Honeypie.
Both you and I have posted on here now for long enough to know that when we start worrying about something, invariably the symptoms can and normally do get worse!

My stomach has been the worse it's ever been this week and I haven't moved much because of the pain!

That in itself is one problem, because most of the pain is probably wind, and the best cure for wind is to move about!

Also, because I am suffering, I am therefore making things worse by worrying and in turn giving myself extra stomach stress!

Of course we all know that deep inside we have Cancer right?
But of course, we also all know that we don't!!!
The best thing is to therefore grab the bull by the horns and try and try and try to not let it bother us. Hard I know but logical when you consider that we are normally our own worst enemy!

May God bless you.

Horse.

seekingpeace
19-03-11, 13:21
Tell yourself that your shaking is just part of your nerves acting out and that you will be OK and continue with you day. "I am not going to stop my day and I know it will pass in time"

Eat some calming foods for your stomach (green tea or peppermint tea), toast. I personally like banannas and fruit smoothies because they are loaded with vitamins.

Put on an upbeat song, put your headphones on, and take a walk to relieve some of your nervous tension.

It will pass - feel better:)

honeyp1e
20-03-11, 07:29
Tell yourself that your shaking is just part of your nerves acting out and that you will be OK and continue with you day. "I am not going to stop my day and I know it will pass in time"

Eat some calming foods for your stomach (green tea or peppermint tea), toast. I personally like banannas and fruit smoothies because they are loaded with vitamins.

Put on an upbeat song, put your headphones on, and take a walk to relieve some of your nervous tension.

It will pass - feel better:)

i just find soon as i feel a twinge or anything my mind goes into over time and i just dwell on it so much and freak myself out which i no the more we dwell the worse we feel :(

honeyp1e
20-03-11, 07:34
Honeypie.
Both you and I have posted on here now for long enough to know that when we start worrying about something, invariably the symptoms can and normally do get worse!

My stomach has been the worse it's ever been this week and I haven't moved much because of the pain!

That in itself is one problem, because most of the pain is probably wind, and the best cure for wind is to move about!

Also, because I am suffering, I am therefore making things worse by worrying and in turn giving myself extra stomach stress!

Of course we all know that deep inside we have Cancer right?
But of course, we also all know that we don't!!!
The best thing is to therefore grab the bull by the horns and try and try and try to not let it bother us. Hard I know but logical when you consider that we are normally our own worst enemy!

May God bless you.

Horse.

I no what you mean the more we think & dwell on are symptoms the worse we feel my problem is i worry to much about eating before i even eat my mind works over time about will it hurt my belly will it cause spasms etc.. so i have already worked myself up to be in pain befoore i have even touched the foods its worse on an empty stomach as i dont no what is best to eat..
doc said my stomach is so sensitive so just have to be careful with foods until i start to learn what i can and can't tolarate but you no my diet s appaulling right now and i need to sort that out but i have done some research on foods etc.. and hopefully soon i will have the hang of this IBS but am silly i go days without eating if am anxious as i just don't have an appetite which an empty stomach will make IBS symptoms 10 times worse i need to try eating little and often on healthy foods....
i find the more anxious / stressed i am the worse my stomach feels like this morning i have woke up so hungry from having bad day yesterday and not eating and am just sitting here dwelling on what i can or cant eat well started my day with a cup of tea & two plain biscuits which i no should be ok on my tummy but as its so empty anything i eat feels heavy etc... gonna make myself a bowl of porridge in min hopefully this will be ok x