PDA

View Full Version : Took a knee to the ********...

ZMan
19-03-11, 18:49
Apologies for the thread title haha but that's essentially the best way to describe it..

But yeah, on Tuesday night when playing football with work colleagues I jumped in for a fifty fity ball with a colleague who is muscly and huge, think the guy drinks protein shakes with his lunch haha. But yeah, accidentally he ended up fell on kneeing me in the nuts. At first it was sore as you'd expect but I managed to ignore/run it off, but after a few minutes I had to take five minutes as they were very sore. Now 4 days later or so, at points they feel tender and sore down there. I also have feelings of a bloated stomach which I don't think is related, but at times during the day down there feels fine and at others my jewels feel very tender and sore... should I just sit this pain out and wait for it to go away?

Lola-Lee
20-03-11, 06:43
Hi Zman.Try an ice pack on your crown jewels this will help with swelling,if pain persists see your doc,until then look after your balls:D
Lola

Greenman50
20-03-11, 20:29
I,m not surprised there still sore mate , makes my eyes water just thinking about it .
I trapped my left one in my boxers once when i bent down ...ooooh the pain it ached for weeks and gave me stomach ache .
A mate of mine was cutting a piece of wood on a circular saw bench and a one inch piece flew back and hit him straight in the nuts , he was bent double in pain and boy did his eyes water , so did mine i was laughing that much .
He had stomach ache for weeks aswell .

I,d give it ten days before going to the DR for the old cough and drop i hate getting my bits out at the docs .

Lola-Lee
21-03-11, 03:59
Just an up date.How are your Crown Jewels today.
Lola x:D