PDA

View Full Version : nights

zoss
06-04-06, 23:13
does anyone wake up with panic i wake up feeling funny and down i find it strange why i wake up with it anyone else with it please let me no x

florence
06-04-06, 23:23
Yes I have the same problem. I have night terrors occasionally, meaning I wake suddenly feeling suffocating, terrified, shaking and screaming.
A few of us here have that problem.
Take care.

Florence.

*** Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.***

caroline151080
06-04-06, 23:33
Hi I have had this problem too. I bolt up right in bed and feel like i am gasping for breath really scarey but it goes and I and go back to sleep. Yet another lovely symptom!
Caroline

florence
06-04-06, 23:45
Tell me about it caroline, its dreadful! :(

Florence.

*** Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.***

Lylakwine
08-04-06, 15:58
Yes, I suffer with night panics on times Zoss.........it's awful, but luckily i have learn't how to ride them now. They don't happen to me all that often, but when they do they are worse than any attack that i may get during the day. It seems so unfair, on time's I will go to bed absolutely shattered and fall asleep within minutes (which is very unusual for me!) then about an hour later, or maybe even as little as half an hour, I will wake up and feel very sick, very hot and as though someone has got their hands round my throat! I then know that within about ten minutes, my body will start shaking all over! The first time that it happened to me I was terrified, I didn't know what the hell was happening to me, but i understand it now. Hopefully, they will disappear altogether in time, but if they don't, i at least know that they aint gonna kill me!!! Hope you find a way to cope with yours Zoss, thinking of you Lyla xx