PDA

View Full Version : Headache and eye pain

Natalie x
20-03-11, 10:17
Hi. Haven't posted here in a while but am looking for some re-assurance. Yesterday i had a headache for most of the day accompanied by pain in my right eye which was going right down the back of my head. This morning my right eye still seems to be sore and the usual what if's are starting to creep up. I am supposed to wear glasses as i have a weakness in my right eye and i wore them for most of yesterday so im not sure if perhaps my eye got used to having them on that's why im getting pain. Can anyone offer some re-assurance please? Don't want to go through another day of worrying. Thanks x

jessica1980x
20-03-11, 10:21
hi i wear glasses too :) my eyes get like that sometimes when i haven't worn them all day its nothing for you to worry about so don't worry :)

Natalie x
20-03-11, 23:03
Hi Jessica. Thanks for your reply :) Do you or anyone else ever get like a pulsing pain in your head when you stand or move? x

Natalie x
21-03-11, 22:41
Anyone else? x

gaaron
21-03-11, 22:47
Hi, yes I get the sharp pulsing pain now and again. It usually occurs when I've had the 'headache' behind the eye feeling. I put it down to just having a bad headache. Hope you're feeling better x