PDA

View Full Version : trembling and shaking

snowgoose
20-03-11, 15:40
hello :)
just wondering if anyone on forum has the shakes and fingers that wont obey ?
i can feel very calm sometimes [thank goodness] .........but ask me to write something or open a can etc and my hands shake terribly .
I can only go out with my husband my safe companion to shops etc and it is almost embarrassing how I cant key in my pin number ...........hubby asks me to do it for confidence .....but I look as though I am a drunk :ohmy:
I am now only on Doselupin at night ..after a long time on tricyclics . and am conquering slowly my fear of outside my house .
just curious really because people notice and it makes me feel annoyed to be honest ............and then I panic cos people are looking at me fumbling .
small thing in the huge picture I know ......just wish it would stop.it doesnt help trying to look ok :shrug:

gaaron
20-03-11, 16:17
Hi Snowgoose, My hands are the same. Because I know they shake when I'm nervous they seem to go haywire and get worse ...!! especially when doing things infront of people. And well, if it's infront of strangers....eek. x

blue moon
20-03-11, 20:37
Hi Nicky:DI don't have problem,you must not worry people look at you,smile at them like i do, I often forget where i put things,I left my bag in doctors and felt silly but laughed about it.You have lovely day and you will be Ok.
Love Petra xx:flowers:

snowgoose
20-03-11, 21:00
thank you both :)
smiling does help ............:blush: xx

Anxiousgal
21-03-11, 22:28
I am shaky and jittery most of the time but that is because I am always nervous from the anxiety. You said you feel calm but still get shaky? I don't know how that could be. Did the tricyclic antidepressant you were on help you with that? I can't stand the constant nervousness. I can never relax. I am trying to find a med that helps me to stay calm other than benzo's.