PDA

View Full Version : Drop attacks

belvederebabe
20-03-11, 18:56
Hi I have recently been having a lot of problems with my teeth due to a badly fitting bridge, which has been going on for months and now i am at the end of my tether never seeing and end to it all...I have always had a anxiety problem and when I panic my whole body goes weak and I collapse almost like a faint i can't walk or think straight and I sweat from head to toe I can't even find my way to my bed and have to be helped into bed...where I fall exhausted and totally drained...I am on medication but none of it is helping....My GP is not very supportive and I just don't know which way to turn any more....

Do any other people have panic attacks like this ....

Richiebrum
21-03-11, 11:34
Well bb if you didn't have anxiety problems before you surely should now!

My body also feels weak as if all the energy has been squeezed out of me like some kind of hypo attack. You may have low blood sugar, do you eat at regular intervals?
I think because were always anxious we tend to use up our energy a lot quicker so it might be an idea to keep something sweet on you for next time.

Take Care
Rich

belvederebabe
21-03-11, 17:31
Hi thanks Rich...I have had mental health problems for years, I also have epilepsy, but I can tell the difference between those and the anxiety attacks... I have had panic attacks before but these drop attacks are really bad....

Over the years I have had lots of mental health problems but over the years they seerm to be getting worse instead of better...hopefully I will get lots of advice on this forum...