PDA

View Full Version : really anxious please help- I think Im seriously ill

gordie1
20-03-11, 19:47
Hi there for the past few days Ive been feeling exhausted when i get up in the morning and today has been awful. I feel really sick, weak and light headed ive got pains in both my arms, i feel really shivery but no temp. A sore neck and vision is all funny. I am also a diabetic. I did however on wednesday stand outside for 12 hours doing a traffic survery and had no sleep the night before because I was worried I would not wake up on time. Ive been gradually feeling worse. Can you have a virus with no temp?? The lightheadedness is really bad I feel like Im about to pass out.

snowgoose
20-03-11, 20:10
hello:)
awful feeling ......and is difficult to separate from low blood sugar levels and anxiety. both are nasty and make you feel scared .
have you done your blood sugar level tests? Have you eaten anything and drank enough water etc ?

gosh I sound like a witch ............so not :hugs:............just let us look at the physical reasons first ............cos if i dont drink enough fluid and not eat I get really upset and anxious .