PDA

View Full Version : ODD ONE

rossi
20-03-11, 21:36
Now and then i get this feeling in my head that im going to fall to the ground i then quickly have to go and sit down leaves me panicky id suffer with siniuses and migrane YIPPIY but cant help thinking brain tumour.

paula lynne
21-03-11, 09:46
Hi Rossi, I get this now and again, its a horrible head rush thing. It feels like my head is moving fast, or sometimes the floor is coming up...I also suffer with migraine. Its not nice, but it wont hurt you. A tip a doctor gave me is that if it happens a lot, try anti-sea sickness tablets, they help with these attacks. Maybe ask your GP to have a look in your ear, it may be an inner ear problem, which can affect balance. Hope you feel better soon. x

jen2503
23-03-11, 11:12
I am prone to getting blocked sinuses, it only started about a year ago, at least thats when i noticed it, my dad has always had problems with his sinuses too, hes had operations to help it although it hasnt made a difference. your nose,ears and throat are all connected so if you have a cold and have blocked sinuses you are likely to have blocked ears too and a sore throat maybe. i get bad headaches with mine, over my eyes and in my temple area. it makes my head feels fuzzy and cloudy and i do have to sit down sometimes as it makes you dizzy too. give your ears a clean out to make sure theres no wax build up, use decongestants like vapour rub and see if thats eases it, if it does ease it, thats what the problem is, then go to the gp if its still annpoying you and theyll give your ears a syringe out and check your sinuses for you.