PDA

View Full Version : hi, im new

marshmellow1149
07-04-06, 08:17
hi thoght i'll introduce and tell a little about myself.

my name is Ellie and i am 20. i also have a 4 year old son who will be starting school in september.

i have had an anxiety disorder since 3rd novemver 2004, the reason i know this is because something set me off which still affects me till this day. i can keep my anxiety and panic attacks under control but when something happens it all comes back.

my first panc attack, i didnt know what was happening. i felt like i was suffocating and my heart was beating funny, i wanted to get up and run, afetr that for the next week i could'nt eat and just kept on crying. when i went to see the doctor he said i had an anxiety disorder which to tell the truth i never knew about it.

i also hate going out to places with heaps of poeple, and still trying to go out on my own espically by myself.

well thanks for reading.

sillymoo
07-04-06, 08:20
hi there marshmellow(lovin the name!)and WELCOME hope you find this site as useful as i do.u will meet some great people u take and keep smilin:D
luv mooxXx

Trish
07-04-06, 08:41
Hi Ellie

Welcome...you will find this site a great comfort and you will get lots of support from fellow sufferers.

Take care

Trish

Alexandra
07-04-06, 09:15
Hi Ellie

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help & support on here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

trac67
07-04-06, 09:20
Hi Ellie,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

lisarose
07-04-06, 09:30
Hi Ellie, Welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place and you will get loads of help and support here. I also suffer panic attacks and anxiety although I have them under control now and mine started on 23rd December 2000 4 months after the birth of my son. I too didn't know what was happening and thought I was going to die and I couldn't go out of the house for months and was then diagnosed with postnatal depression and anxiety disorder. I found it very hard to accept that my symptoms were caused by anxiety as I never classed myself as being a worrier and couldn't understand why this had happened to me but it is a lot more common than people think as you will find out from this site.
Hope to hear more from you.
Take care,
Love Lisax

stace81
07-04-06, 11:24
Hi Ellie my name is Stacey im 24 and i have two children. I also suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and depression. This site is great I have met lots of really good people. It will get better.
Welcome. xxx

sford

Karen
07-04-06, 16:19
Hi Ellie

Welcome to the forum.

You might find the following information helpful:

First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps)

Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms)

Links post: Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

You will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

nomorepanic
08-04-06, 16:59
Hi Ellie

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

eeyorelover
05-10-06, 02:01
WELCOME ELLIE :)

Your name has me thinkin about smores....mmmmmm - lol

Welcome to the site. I know you will find a bunch of great information and supportive people here :)
xxx
Sandy

mad_shell66
05-10-06, 12:29
hi ellie,

welcome to no more panic

speak soon

shellxxx:D

yorkylover
05-10-06, 13:56
Hi Ellie,know how you feel.you will get some great advise here.
Take care;)

Ellen XX

tam
05-10-06, 14:42
hi ellie i am new on here to been on for about 1 month the site is a great help and people help with any questions hope you fined it as helpful as i do
tc tracy[^]

surreylady
05-10-06, 16:45
He Ellie

Welcome to NMP. Hope you find this place as helpful as I do. There is lots of support and lovely people here.

mandy xxx

positive attitude brings positive results

scoobygirl2005
05-10-06, 16:54
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here.

Scooby2005
x x

manmoor
05-10-06, 17:52
Hi Ellie,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx