PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Symptoms. Don't mind who reads I just need answers.

no name
21-03-11, 16:52
Around October 2010 I started to get a pain in my groin area, it started to feel like it was both sides but now favours my right, i don't really remember. It is not really a pain, it just felt like pressure. I ignored it to begin with. But it has persisted. I also found a lump which turned out to be a cyst which is now gone. About 3 weeks ago I began to really worry about this pain and went to the doctor, she told me it may be a hernia and told me to 'take it easy' and nothing more. About a week after that I found a lump in my testicle, (through rummaging around down there worrying about this pain) and went to my GP immediately. She said it was another cyst and booked me for an ultrasound to make sure. I went to that 3 days ago and it was another cyst. About a week ago now I have started to feel a tingling in the tip of my penis and that seems to go and come back. For the last few days I have had mild pain in my penis and some what feels like a mild ache at the 'back door.' I've looked online and it sounds like some kind of Prostathis. I don't have the nerve to look up the symptoms of Prostate Cancer. I had a urine test which has come back normal but i 'made' it before I began to feel the problems with the penis. I am a 20 year old male (virgin).

looking4answers
22-03-11, 04:08
Not prostate cancer .. just enlarged prostate trouble..If it keeps bothering you just go back to the gp and they might be able to give you some meds for it..Im sure its nothing and well
happens to me a lot. The cyst are fairly common..Good luck to you. Michael

no name
22-03-11, 11:50
Thank you Micheal. I will go to my GP by the end of the week. I need to focus on uni at the moment.

Thanks again, Rich.

uk23
22-03-11, 17:01
I had the same pain/tingle in my penis and anus area, I saw a uroligst about it (doctor sent me) and he said prostate problems would have quite a few other symptoms as well as constant pain which would not go away.

He ended up saying it was something similar to proctalgia fugax which is basically muscle spasms in the anus which hits nerves and causes pain in the penis head as well.

He said its also very common with male IBS people as well or if a man is constipated.

Not sure if thats any help but hope it is somehow.