PDA

View Full Version : Reflexology

JaneC
22-03-11, 14:38
Off for a session this afternoon. Feeling a bit nervous about it :wacko: although also sort of looking forward to it.

Anybody had it done? x

ditzygirl
22-03-11, 14:46
No but would love too - enjoyx

suzy-sue
23-03-11, 21:49
Hi Jane how did it go ? Hope it helped you ..Luv Sue x

JaneC
23-03-11, 23:53
Hi Ditzy and Sue, I'm not really yet sure if it was beneficial:unsure:. It was certainly pretty relaxing at the time. I've felt extra tired since, which isn't uncommon apparently, and my back doesn't seem as bad as it usually is after pushing a trolley round Asda. I'm going to try a 4-week course, can't do any harm except to my bank balance :whistles:

I'll update after I've been again xxx

gaaron
23-03-11, 23:55
I've had it done in the past. Loved it for the 'relaxation'. Glad u enjoyed it. x

JaneC
24-03-11, 00:06
Thanks Gaaron xxx

ditzygirl
24-03-11, 15:46
I have always fancied it, I used to work with a girl who swore by it.

I am a great believer in Alternative therapies but bank account won't allow just now lol.

Let us know how you get on Jane.

Dx

JaneC
24-03-11, 16:16
Absolutely shattered again today :mad:. Hopefully this is either unrelated - or a stage on the way to feeling a better. If it's a stage, I hope it passes rather quickly - I have to work tomoz xxx

allergyphobia
29-03-11, 21:58
Hi Jane.

I have acupuncture, and after every session I used to get so exhausted. As I have got better and better, I am less and less tired. I like to think of it as all of the bad stuff coming out, making you tired.

I hope you are well aside from the tiredness... haven't seen you around much lately, lots of love x

JaneC
30-03-11, 12:05
Hi Amber :flowers:, I'm trying to look at my reflex that way too. Interesting session yesterday, seemed to achieve a state of deep relaxation similar to when I used to practise self-hypnosis regularly. I presume it's a good thing. Went to bed when I came home and slept for hours :rolleyes:

Thanks for asking about, been keeping a low profile, don't feel I have much to offer people at the mo, unfortunately. Been reading about how well you're doing tho :yesyes: xxx

allergyphobia
30-03-11, 12:12
yummy, lots of sleep sounds good.

you always have something to offer.. but you need to use up your strength to focus on getting well and happy. i'm always around if you need a bit extra.

xxx:hugs:

JaneC
30-03-11, 12:13
So kind Amby :bighug1:, I know you're there sweetie xxxx

allergyphobia
30-03-11, 12:32
:blush: good! i miss all the old-school NMP crew! hehe x x x

JaneC
12-04-11, 01:08
Could be the better weather or whatever but three sessions in I'm doing well :yesyes:. Apart from one very bad day last week I've been feeling less depressed and found the motivation to go out and work really hard getting the garden into shape yesterday. Was knackered last night but very little today in the way of the usual CFS after-effects from really pushing myself :D

ditzygirl
12-04-11, 18:19
Excellent, glad you are feeling better. This weather is great isn't it? I am busy in my garden too and at this rate will have a retreat full of herbs and lavenders.

I love alternative therapies.

Pleased to hear its helpingx

KK77
12-04-11, 21:19
Well done - very pleased for you Jane. I think keeping active is excellent for our mood as well as body - it's just digging deep in order to find the motivation to do it! Bit of a catch 22 sometimes but glad you've found your mojo lol.