PDA

View Full Version : feel like Im cracking up

delightfuldior
23-03-11, 08:27
Im suffering from really bad anxiety and the last 6 months have been a nightmare. I can seem to shake it off. Good days feel like false days and the anxiety and frustration is trying to creep through the cracks.

Im very reactive and if I misinterpret something and personalise it then I kick off, cry, say Im a physco and so on. Then one hour later Im on top of the world again. Its like Im building up pressure and tension and winding myself up thinking stuff then it bursts out then Im ok then I build up again. If my BF asks me if Im OK I just burst into tears and reel off stuff like, Im not worthy bla bla bla

Ive ruined one relationship with this and Im more or less going to lose my current partner through it. Tld him Im better off alone so I wont think so much :lac:

I just feel like I need to be wrapped in cotton wool to function. Be reassured all the time I am loved and all day every day is me analysing this.

Anyone feel like this? I'm so fragile at the moment I cant function and desperately need something to help me think clearly. I am waiting for a new referral for CBT as the last service failed me but I also can get 5 free physcodynamic sessions through work, maybe I should take these up in the meantime to let the pressure out :scared15:

andrew
23-03-11, 22:15
Hi Delightfuldior,
Give the free work sessions a try. You never know what will help until youve tried it and sometimes just trying to help yourself brings a positive effect.
Try reassuring yourself that you are loved and dont give yourself a hard time whilst your feeling so fragile. You take care.