PDA

View Full Version : FRICK!

Effy
23-03-11, 21:17
Well, I recently started getting my period of Anxiety... again.. 7 months a time as per normal.. but its getting worse and worse...

I keep thinking I'm gonna start panicking in the middle of school.. I keep gagging.. I feel kind of Insane...

I stop the attacks.. but... its... I dunno.. horrible.. I just want it to be over.

I'm scared to have one.. cus they're so horrible.

I have Anxiety.. and Panic... but through everyday life.. I have depression-y crap.

But.. seriously.. I need help.. any ideas? And if your wondering.. I get panicy.. over nothing.. but I start to think of Hospitals.. as in the one in my town..

and.. thats it. but.. the panic is over nothing.

blueangel
24-03-11, 09:11
Hi Effy

Have you been to see your doctor about this? It sounds as though you've had anxiety before, but have you got any treatment for it? It doesn't necessarily have to mean you have medication if that's not what you want, but you may need some help to get yourself sorted out.

Panic doesn't have to be about anything specific - or at least, it feels as though it's not about anything specific at the time, but you have to get to the real cause of it to sort it out.