PDA

View Full Version : So scared and fed up.

choccychompa
24-03-11, 00:38
Hi everyone.
I hope you're all having a better night than me :weep: I have got myself into a right state; shivering and shaking. I have suffered with HE for 6 years (mainly heart.) I only got an hour's sleep last night because every time I drifted off i was jolted awake by a surge of adrenaline and my heart pounding. Felt really out of sorts today (obviously! No sleep, but to me it's because there's something terribly wrong. Doh!)

So anyway, I should be shattered tonight, but instead I'm feeling the same way as I did last night; head pressure/heart pounding periodically/thirsty/shaky. I just know I won't be able to sleep again and i hate it :weep: I'm convinced my blood pressure is sky high and I'm going to have a stroke or something. I was just about to confront my fear and check my bp, but the batteries in the monitor have leaked. I don't know whether to be pleased or petrified.

I had a glucose test at the chemist last week which was normal. I had convinced myself that all this stuff was down to blood sugar. My bp was quite high there though... 159/82. I've never had high bp in my life, so i'm really scared.

I just want to sleep. I feel so awful :weep:

gaaron
24-03-11, 00:45
Hi, how awful to be feeling that way. I don't have a prob with HA...but I know the probs with sleeping/jolting etc. I think 'cos I've had a rough night and I stay awake I'll sleep the following night. Ooops how wrong..well for me anyhow. It's anxiety etc.. maybe if u can just forget about sleeping and read or listen to music etc x

flamarella
26-03-11, 00:46
i think you are fine. its mainly anxiety it causes insomnia and shakyness and all kinds of horrid feeling