PDA

View Full Version : half inderal la -help!

lindajane1971
24-03-11, 10:52
Hello everyone!

My doc has given me half inderal la 80mg for my anxiety symptoms but im just too terrified to take them.
My blood pressure is normal, my heart rate is sometimes fast when im anxious etc but as a rule its mostly normal, now the doctor and the leaftet with the tablets say it lowers blood pressure and slows pulse - i cant cope with this :( now i know logically that they cant give you tablets that will stop your heart but i just cant get past these thoughts!

they also say can cause dizziness on standing and nightmares - i get enough nightmares as it is, i def couldnt cope with anymore!! and i feel lightheaded almost all the time so if that was worse i just wouldnt be able to function, at the moment i am still going to work but i have to really force myself to get there, my job is driving and its only just bearable at the moment :(

I have this awful internal trembling and its getting worse, this morning even just my husband turning over in bed made my whole torso tremble like mad, i just cant understand it :( the trembling is not there 24/7 its mostly when i wake up and in the morning and maybe again late evening, the doc says these tablets will stop the trembling but i just cant take one......

ideally what i would like is a tablet i could take on a "as i need it basis" that wouldnt make me drowsy so i could still drive and that didnt have too much side effects, i dont think such a tablet exists????? or is there, does anyone know????

Im at the end of my tether :(