PDA

View Full Version : full feeling in chest and stomach

molly36
24-03-11, 15:27
Hi there i was wondering if anyone else gets a horrid feeling in their stomach and chest its like a feeling like you need to burp but cant and even when i do it sometimes still their .MY DOC THINKS IT FROM breathing in to much air but has done a blood test for a ulcer just in case.I also get terrible heartburn latelly but its the full pressure feeling that i find hard to cope with ,its worse wen i sit for some reason.Its not a pain but so uncomfortable.any advice would be appreciated kind regards molly

Greenman50
24-03-11, 15:33
Had the same for months , thankfully its nearly gone now . Its all classic symtoms of your stomach produceing to much acid or acid reflux .
The heartburn , bloated feeling , excessive burping, stomach gurgling , feeling full after a small meal etc are all symtoms . Did he give you any meds to cut down the acid ? If not you could try otc zantac or gaviscon to see if it settles it down .

molly36
24-03-11, 16:35
hi ,no he never gave me meds ,it a horrible feeling ,it getting hard to cope with .kind regards molly

MidnightCalm
24-03-11, 20:10
I get this too it feels like pressure at the top of my belly and bottom of my lungs, sometimes I feel like my ribs are too tight, I try to burp but it doesn't help it can be constant and very worrying :(

honeyp1e
24-03-11, 20:48
i get this all the time and usually feels like ive swallowed a bubble of air and get it bad when i am constipated (always am ) i can rub for hours only to release small burps