PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck ladies and gents!

Elle-Kay
07-04-06, 21:39
Tomorrow I'm moving into my fiancee and I's first home together, and out of my parent's house! I have mixed feelings; I'm excited about finally getting to see him every day (at the moment we live in different counties), but I've lived in the same home all my life, I love my home, and I'm really going to miss every single part of my life here with my family, and especially I'm going to miss not seeing my parents and sister every day. Wish me luck, everyone, I think I'm going to need it!

--- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

Alexandra
07-04-06, 21:41
Hi Leah

All the best for tommorow will be thinking of you both.

I know how you feel as i felt the same when i first moved in with Chris.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

tnt808
07-04-06, 21:41
Good luck leah,

Sounds exciting for you. You'll be just fine, how nice it will be when you have your parents over to your new home for the first time.

Take Care,
Tina

Elle-Kay
07-04-06, 21:48
Thanks guys. I'll try to update you on how things go, but although we have had ntl broadband installed prior to moving in, ntl are upgrading their billing services this weekend, so we won't actually be able to register and make our connection live until Wednesday, so unless I leave my PC behind at my parent's house for a while, I'm without Internet until then!

--- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

Spice
08-04-06, 09:06
Hi Leah

Good luck Leah. I hope that everything goes well with your move and that you and your partner are very happy in your first home together.
Of course you will miss your parents and sister that's only natural but this is the beginning of a new chapter of your life and think how exciting that is going to be.

Take care.
x

Karen
08-04-06, 12:59
Hope it is going well Leah. Good luck for the move.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Coni
08-04-06, 15:16
Hi Leah,

You'll probably be right in the middle of moving now....hope it all goes smoothly. I think its normal to be nervous, but just think how exciting is to be at the start of a whole new part of your life.

Good luck

Coni X

carlin
08-04-06, 15:27
Hi Leah, How fantastic for you both!!!!! Of course, you will feel a little anxious/teary etc....that's just natural. This is just the beginning for you both. You will still be in touch with your family, via e-mail, phone or visits, of course they will miss you too. They will also be so happy for you, they have brought you up to be one caring happy young lady!!!!!! My eldest daughter recently set up home with her boyfriend and i though i would be sad, but instead me and hubby thought what a good job we have done to send her off into the big wide world a confident young women!!!!!!!!! (I do miss her though lol) xxx