PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad day

Dace
24-03-11, 22:05
All day im having this annoying feeling, like something is stuck in my chest or stomach area, every time i breath i could feel it, i try to cough, but thats not help. Im so scared because i think its something more serious than anxiety. Anyone had this before?

Chinx
25-03-11, 01:56
Yeah i've had that with anxiety before. Infact i had it for about a month slept with the window open for fresh air through winter and got in inhaler! It was nothing medical though all in my head! I'm sure you'll be fine hun :)

shoegal
25-03-11, 02:37
Anxiety can cause all sorts of physical sensations including the ones you describe. I'm sure you are fine. Please try not to worry. :flowers:

Rachel424
25-03-11, 14:47
Yes, I've had this too. I get a lot of tightness around my throat, and I'm constantly sucking throat lozenges. I also get chest tightness because when anxious you don't breath deeply enough. Try breathing gently into a paper bag for a few minutes, that really helps me. Remember it's just anixety and when you forget about it, it will pass. Easier said than done, I know!
Take care!

Dace
25-03-11, 20:48
Thanks for all your replys, today is much better, as im trying not to think about it, and i have been busy as well, so i didnt notice my feelings so much
Just hate this anxiety, some symptoms just feels so horrible, that u start to think, there is def something else than just nerves