PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

jaybops
24-03-11, 22:56
I think this may be the best place i've found on the internet since youtube was invented :p

I'm Jay, Anxiety sufferer of 4 years now, started as an "oh my god my chest hurts" thing followed with feeling sick on a bus one morning, the rest is history and now i have chronic health and social anxiety that is destorying my life....hopefully some people here can help me but that's for another thread :)

Hello all, i look forward to giving and recieving advice be it big or small where ever possible.

nomorepanic
24-03-11, 22:59
Hi jaybops

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

jaybops
24-03-11, 23:35
Thank you for the welcome :)

I've spent the last 30minutes reading over various help topics and advice, the last one i read i was laughing out loud to myself at how useful it was, odd as that sounds i feel so relieved to have found this place that some of the help has literally made me laugh with happiness!

Deepest Blue
24-03-11, 23:41
Hi jaybops, welcome to the forum, it seems like you've already settled in :) Glad you're already finding it helpful :)

Take care.

KelHumphreys
25-03-11, 16:37
Hi Jaybops - have you tried CBT at all? I've just posted about it in the HA forum, have a read and if you want any more info give me a shout. I've found it really useful and I think this site is great too - always good to know we're not alone. I've only had HA since October last year but its hit me like a sledgehammer as it came from nowhere, I had literally never been to open surgery at my doctors and had only had the odd appointment to have my blood pressure checked, so I'd never been this concerned or anxious about my health, but now its the complete opposite.
But we'll get there - I feel your pain though!
xx