PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness in the Mornings

SuziDusk
25-03-11, 13:38
I have noticed this last few days, that when I get up in the morning I feel really dizzy for a few minutes. I have to sit down sometimes until it stops. Its strange as its only just started, haven been on 450mg pregab for about 4 weeks now and its been fine, and I havent changed anything, no diferent meds, and no Drink taken as I dont drink so I am just wondering if maybe this is something that is just a common side effect of the preganb as I have seen a few posts mentioning it, but not on getting up in the morning.

I am sure its fine and its nothing that is causing me problems as the mornings are pretty easy going for me unless I have to go out (perks of living alone I guess!!) Just wanted to make sure that this is something I should be concerned about as its first thing in the morning.

Apologies I meant to ask about this on a previous post, but I have come out in sympathy with my pregnant daughter and got baby brain!!

Thanks
Suzi xx

chatterbox
25-03-11, 14:41
hi sometimes dizzyness can be due to getting up to quick,and also sometimes can happen after a bad cold.or an ear infection :mad:

JT69
25-03-11, 17:30
Hi

If it does not settle then have a word with your GP as if you have been on the meds for 4 weeks and not felt any dizzyness its strange how it has just started. I know when I first started taking these meds I felt dizzy occasionally but not drastic and then I only take a low dose in it.

Hope it passes for you.

Jo.xx

sunset30
09-05-11, 16:35
Hi there
I have been on these 4 weeks but a much lower does but every time i smoke rolling tabaco i get a dizzy spin out and sometimes must sit down till its passed.

Have you found that they help your aniety /disorder at all?

Would be interesting to compare your sid effects with mine as i'm not sure this is for me xxx

XX