PDA

View Full Version : need your thoughts forum friends

snowgoose
25-03-11, 13:53
Hi:)

This has been a dilemna with me for a long time and is difficult for others who dont have anxiety and panic to deal with ............so really would love some input :blush:

My older son lives in the Far East ............he works there and has a partner of 7 years and is very happy . He visits here every summer .and we love his lady .x

He would love us to visit him of course and see his new life . Money is tight and so far I can say that truthfully I cant afford it [although he would pay ] .
He knows my illness but realistically he doest understand really .

the problem in my head that I think a wedding is in the offing . he is home this summer for my younger sons wedding [which I so hope I get through] xx

I get so anxious even going to shops with my husband ......and am working on going around shops alone at the moment and increasing the time spent .

How can I ever ever get to the stage of going abroad for a Buddhist wedding ...........the flight ...........the hot climate ..............the length of time I need to be there ?
I would spoil it for everyone I know ...........because I would be panicstricken .
How can a loving mother not go to hers sons wedding ?

thank you for your thoughts ..........xxx

paula lynne
25-03-11, 14:05
Hello lovely lady x
What I would honestly do, is simply enjoy his visit this summer. When you know for definate that a wedding is happening, we will all help you get there I promise! But its just too soon to start worrying about the trip just yet...........x

You WILL get there, because WE will help you with our arsenal of tips and support.x:hugs:

suzy-sue
25-03-11, 15:40
I agree with Paula .Just concentrate on pushing those minutes out alone for now ..You will really surprise yourself how much you will improve in a few months .You are at this moment ,self predicting failure .Thats a NO NO ..positive thoughts only lol .There are always ways around things and sometimes you have to find compromise .Either way you WILL go to the first wedding .Then you can start to focus your thoughts on the next one .One step at a time tho .and no more than one goal at a time .We will all help you like Paula says .. :hugs:luv Sue xx

snowgoose
25-03-11, 18:20
hello:)
Paula and Sue

thank you so much for your posts :hugs:

have a resolve in heart that wasnt there before .

oh heck :winks:................feel comforted and understood .
price beyond pearls :flowers:

please stay with me folks out there .........and I will always be sitting on your
shoulder hugging you ..........and saying hey we going to beat this !!!
cos we are nice folk and we are worth it :flowers:
thank you all .xxxx

margaret jones
25-03-11, 18:36
Hi Snowgoose I love a wedding :D This time last year I sounded just like you never thought I could do loads of things , but with the good advice and support of people at NMP and aalso a lot of determination to beat this Demon I have been on holiday 4 and half hr flight Shopping and so much more .

Like Paula and Sue said try not to worry about things but continue with your shopping trips and you will get there .
Take Care Maggie xx

snowgoose
25-03-11, 23:21
lovely answers ...........and food for thought tonight with a warm feeling

thank you so much for reassurance and kind helpful words . xxx