PDA

View Full Version : What is happening to me right now please help !!

honeyp1e
25-03-11, 21:31
I have been feeling anxious most of today.... But about 4pm I was eatin some toast n pk of crisp and I usually never eat when am feelin so anxious as I have a tight horrible nervous belly feeling anyway I managed me toast & crisp and then that tight feeling just below my ribs felt like it was getting tighter feels like an indigestion feeling right in center below my ribs and in left breast feels jard when I breath in :( so I started to panic about about this and then my head started getting bad headache but I can live with this its the other feelings and sensations I started to get that are really scaring me as I've never felt this before my boyfriend said I just had a really bad panic attack and am exhausted (as I never sleep or stop feeling amxious/panicky) here's what I have been feeling past few hours - indigestion type feeling in chast and below left rib,
Banging head ache
Feeling that am not here (spaced out) if that makes sense I have never felt this b4 an its really scaring me, ( its like am not here)
Shortness of breath
Out of control
Exhausted (just can't relax or sleep but if I shut my eyes my body just wants to drop off but I fighy it)
Trembling
No energy
Tightness just under ribs like a band feeling
Nausea
Just an overall spaced out feeling like I've took some tablets but I haven't took anythin and its really scared me is my boyfriend right I am just exhausted ??

krees69
25-03-11, 21:47
hi
It is unlikey to be anything serious. I have some abdo pain under the ribs sometimes and feel like i cant take a deep breath, i don't know what it is but it is not serious lots of people have it.Although, now don't get anxious about this, sometimes it can be your gall bladder, but this woudl be like a REALLY excruciating pain and it woudl be EVERY time you ate 'fatty foods'. I don't know how old you are but females over 40 are the most likely to get it. BUT it is very treatable, as a day patient usually. So either way not really a problem.
However what sounds really bad are your anxiety levels. Are you treating your anxiety?, If not i think you really need to get it sorted. why suffer?
Best
Kath

teez
25-03-11, 23:51
hiya hun,,you having a bad time again,,if you doing a me,,and not eating properly,,then this can make you anxiety go through the roof,,plus crisps upset my ibs dunno about you especially bbq or beef,,hope you feel a bit better soon ,,thinking of you x

suzy-sue
26-03-11, 01:14
Hi Honey .sounds like your IBS is playing up as you dont seem to be eating enough again .Bread is bad for wind and the salt in the crisps can give you palpitations .This will make you feel anxious as it mimicks the start of a panic attack .Then you end up having one .The pain in your rib area is common with IBS .You are worn out because of the anxiety and overload of adrenaline .Feeling like your not here is derealisation and its caused by extreme anxiety .Dont be afraid of it .It will pass when you are less anxious . Hope you manage to get some sleep and feel better tommorow .luv Sue x:hugs:

LucyR
26-03-11, 01:26
I have been feeling anxious most of today.... But about 4pm I was eatin some toast n pk of crisp and I usually never eat when am feelin so anxious as I have a tight horrible nervous belly feeling anyway I managed me toast & crisp and then that tight feeling just below my ribs felt like it was getting tighter feels like an indigestion feeling right in center below my ribs and in left breast feels jard when I breath in :( so I started to panic about about this and then my head started getting bad headache but I can live with this its the other feelings and sensations I started to get that are really scaring me as I've never felt this before my boyfriend said I just had a really bad panic attack and am exhausted (as I never sleep or stop feeling amxious/panicky) here's what I have been feeling past few hours - indigestion type feeling in chast and below left rib,
Banging head ache
Feeling that am not here (spaced out) if that makes sense I have never felt this b4 an its really scaring me, ( its like am not here)
Shortness of breath
Out of control
Exhausted (just can't relax or sleep but if I shut my eyes my body just wants to drop off but I fighy it)
Trembling
No energy
Tightness just under ribs like a band feeling
Nausea
Just an overall spaced out feeling like I've took some tablets but I haven't took anythin and its really scared me is my boyfriend right I am just exhausted ??

I think sometimes sitting at Computers for long lengths of time makes us feel spaced out and as if we have taken tablets. ie not there or not real?

honeyp1e
26-03-11, 07:13
hiya hun,,you having a bad time again,,if you doing a me,,and not eating properly,,then this can make you anxiety go through the roof,,plus crisps upset my ibs dunno about you especially bbq or beef,,hope you feel a bit better soon ,,thinking of you x

yes you no me to well eating is still poor just really scared me the way i was feeling last night i got so exhausted i just dropped to sleep my body was so tired :weep: i was eating Prawn cockail snack a jacks am usually ok but ate a burnt one god the indigestion afterwards x x

honeyp1e
26-03-11, 07:14
hi
It is unlikey to be anything serious. I have some abdo pain under the ribs sometimes and feel like i cant take a deep breath, i don't know what it is but it is not serious lots of people have it.Although, now don't get anxious about this, sometimes it can be your gall bladder, but this woudl be like a REALLY excruciating pain and it woudl be EVERY time you ate 'fatty foods'. I don't know how old you are but females over 40 are the most likely to get it. BUT it is very treatable, as a day patient usually. So either way not really a problem.
However what sounds really bad are your anxiety levels. Are you treating your anxiety?, If not i think you really need to get it sorted. why suffer?
Best
Kath

hi am just 28 i have had ultra sound / xrays / bloods etc no gallstones or anything bad showing up i just have a water infection but this is down below the pains lastnight were all chest area.. am just suffering bad HA lately and not really eating which dont help x

honeyp1e
26-03-11, 07:23
Hi Honey .sounds like your IBS is playing up as you don't seem to be eating enough again .Bread is bad for wind and the salt in the crisps can give you palpitations .This will make you feel anxious as it mimicks the start of a panic attack .Then you end up having one .The pain in your rib area is common with IBS .You are worn out because of the anxiety and overload of adrenaline .Feeling like your not here is de-realisation and its caused by extreme anxiety .Don't be afraid of it .It will pass when you are less anxious . Hope you manage to get some sleep and feel better tomorrow .luv Sue x:hugs:

Hi suzy-sue thanks for this info on de-realisation it really freaked me out its the first time i have ever felt this and never wanna feel that again it was like i was on another planet..
I no my whole body is just so exhausted as am constanley panicing 24/7 i cant really remember one day when i never felt this way my mind just never relaxes am just walking round with that tight band round my stomach and my negative mind racing and just don't no how to pull myself out of it x

honeyp1e
26-03-11, 07:24
I think sometimes sitting at Computers for long lengths of time makes us feel spaced out and as if we have taken tablets. ie not there or not real?

thats what made me more worried i hadnt taken anything to make me feel that way x