PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else get this - need reassurance!

Ellis81
25-03-11, 22:01
Currently being a sufferer from panic disorder which is basically ruining my life at the moment! I never actually know now what I am feeling, or whether what I am feeling is related to the anxiety..so wondered if any of you peeps could assist...basically I had shall we say an episode brought on by NOTHING yesterday evening...started with the usual feeling sick to oh my god my chest is going tight etc convincing myself there was something major wrong with me...then the hubby asked if I was ok (bit his head of nearly he should know by now) so I ran up stairs to try and do my breathing and make sure I didnt have a full on panic attack...but as per usual I got upset again at the fact that although I have had a few good days Im now going down hill so started to get upset and cried...well I blew my nose and there was blood on the tissue! so of course im like oh my god what now there MUST be something else wrong!! hubby seems to think its the stress that im going through with the anxiety disorder...but it freaked me out - does anyone else get nosebleeds or am I just an exception! I do have a lot of dull heaches and tension most days.. :scared15:

Ella_Jayne
25-03-11, 23:00
I doubt it's and anxiety symptom but it's normal to have the odd nosebleed for most people. Ever since I was small I've always had a few heavy ones a year. Maybe 3-4. It just happens and I've questioned it once or twice but my doc has always said that it's normal, there are many causes. Nothing serious just broken blood vessels and so on. Don't worry about it hun you're fine!

Greenman50
25-03-11, 23:07
i get nose bleeds all the time , ever since i can remember . Its just a blood vessel thats burst , if you were upset and panicky and gave your nose a good blow (to hard) it seems absolutely normal to me .

Ellis81
26-03-11, 09:51
Thanks guys - im sure its fine but you know how our mind plays tricks on us! if they were severe or heavy then I guess its time to worry, think its the pressure I keep getting in my head...have a headache already this morning! I did mention to the doc what happenmed re: nose bleed she didnt seem concerned at all...so guess plod on and forget it as usual:unsure: