PDA

View Full Version : sensative patches

holly87
26-03-11, 11:24
at the moment iv got a sensative patch of skin on my arm that when i touch it ,it kind of hurts wel like when youeve been nettled that felling, i gt it evey now and then does anyone else get this or anything like this? xx

countrygirl
27-03-11, 10:52
For past 30 years I have experienced what I call tender patches - they can be absolutely anywhere on my body and feel like a bad burn or what I imagine shingles would feel like - very painful to touch but if you actually press hard the pain isn't underneath just skin - I also get sharp shooting pains in the patch and itching and crawling. It never lasts more than 48 hr with me and I tend to get a few patches on and off over a month or so then it goes away for months.

Whatever it is as it is not permanent and I have had it for so long its not harmful:) or a sign of any serious disease.

holly1986
27-03-11, 12:34
Hello!!
This is simply a sore point every single person i know has them (not a bruise) its a sore point - when you touch the area it feels unfamiliar and sore sometimes irritable it can go red and sometimes not - loads of people get them on their arm mines is on the side of my arm just before the elbow.

Hope this helps - as countrygirl said it is completely harmless and is not a sign of any serious ailment.

Take care

x

holly87
27-03-11, 17:15
thankyou guys for replying xx