PDA

View Full Version : What's the point?

befuddled1
27-03-11, 00:30
Not sure why i'm posting this in general anxiety. Can't be bothered looking for somewhere else to post it.
I'm not looking for help or answers just some responses that might make me feel something. I'm lacking much feeling at the moment. Usually I'd worry about what people might think of what I put here but I don't seem to care so much lately. I can't remember what I was even going to say except what's the point......I've given up caring, that's how it seems. I guess I'll find my way back to something at some point but I'm bored of this nothingness. I'm tired of life, I am switching off from it. Blah blah blah. Life is ..do stuff. forget stuff. do stuff. forget stuff. do stuff. forget stuff. you get the picture. i'm unfulfilled and hardly care to change it. i'm unfulfilled. so what? i'm only one person in billions. meh.

verity
27-03-11, 10:25
I find that I get like that when I have just got so sick and tired of feeling anxious! Its like my brain and body just shuts down and says "stuff it, so what, Im not gonna care anymore".

Jemlou
27-03-11, 10:49
yes you are only one person in millions, but you are the only you that the world will ever see. do something (anything) that will help someone else out maybe and give yourself a reason to dig yourself out of this big black hole. times are tough but you arent alone and you would be surprised how many of those millions of people feel similar to you, but we cant ever give uP.

You cant let it beat you, anxiety and depression are all just tricks of the brain, dont let yourself be tricked by your own brain, you cant give up, you cant let in win.

brackenbeard
28-03-11, 00:37
look up personal recovery stories. they'll get you through this.