PDA

View Full Version : what will happen in hospital ??

honeyp1e
27-03-11, 17:28
so some of you no am not coping at all / not eating / losing extreme weight anyway i rang my counsellor to have a chat with here telling her am just not getting any better and just said that maybe it would be better if i went into hospital as am losing to much weight which she is concerned about & i do wanna get better wether its in hospital or at home but obv i cant do it at home am trying am just wondering what can they do for me in hospital wen what do they do if i go into a mental health / eating disorder clinic ??
i no this will most prob do me good to go in and get better i just don't want to be away from my children

scaredstiff695
27-03-11, 18:17
aaawww hunni,

sending you a big hug.

you must be scared but its your choice to go. Your kids would miss you like crazy im sure but i think they would like a well mummy even more.
do what is best for you and what you think will get you better cos thats all that matters right nowxx

honeyp1e
27-03-11, 20:29
aaawww hunni,

sending you a big hug.

you must be scared but its your choice to go. Your kids would miss you like crazy im sure but i think they would like a well mummy even more.
do what is best for you and what you think will get you better cos thats all that matters right nowxx

thanks for your kind words x x:bighug1:

miggymoggy
27-03-11, 20:33
Aww,honeyp1e, sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. Drop me a message if you want to chat xx
Remember - thoughts become things!!