PDA

View Full Version : I am Worry about my Story

aabualia
27-03-11, 18:28
my story started 5 years ago when I was 26 years, i woke up with pain in my left thigh (pain close to numbness) and pain in my hands fingers continued for 2 weeks and then my left arm had same feeling, i went to DR and he did some test, X-ray and tested me and he said nothing... 3 days after that everything was fine but i was so scared that i have something bad in my body then every 3-6 months i have the same pain and feelings for the same period no more and no less

i did all what you imagine of tests and MRI (brain, upper, lower back ) 2 times and all blood tests related to that and x-ray i have visited more than 5 Drs (Nero) and they told me you have nothing (3 of them gave me seprlex or something similar and 2 gave me b12
i visited each Dr 3-4 times and no clear explanation about what and why i feel
they say its anxiety but i do not feel that

i know that i have Health anxiety since I was teen but really i do not thing i have GAD ... i had a difficult period at that time when I had these symptoms but now i am fine i am not so stressed or i do not have any feel of anxiety

is it true that i may have hidden anxiety with only physical side effects ?

i do not know what to do, i always tell myself Tests results and remember what Drs said

In all cases any suggests or similar stories

I had before headache and dizzy for more than 3 years and all drs said its anxiety ... i did not believe them until it disappeared for good

i am confused ... is it enough to have anxiety because of physical symptones without real feeling of worry ?

harasgenster
27-03-11, 18:36
Hi
Yeah, definitely possible. I went through a couple of years in my teens where I had only physical symptoms and no emotional symptoms (that I was aware of anyway). The doctors told me it was likely my physical symptoms were more severe because I was repressing the emotional ones.

Hope you feel better soon :)