PDA

View Full Version : pain in muscle/bone below collarbone left side

nataliejean
28-03-11, 04:14
Hi all...I think I might have pulled or strained a muscle but I am not sure. I was doing some moving and exercising in the past few days and last night my chest started hurting. I noticed that when I twist from side to side or move my shoulders up and down I feel a rubbing sensation in my chest. This does not hurt but it has always worried me. Last night I was doing these movements and later my chest below my collarbone has been hurting. Its tender to the touch and I am trying not to freak out about it. I wanred to know if its posssible that I pulled or strained a muscle? I am really trying not to worry too much. Ut its uncomfortable and I wanna know that I am okay! Any suggestions?

shoegal
28-03-11, 04:30
If you can feel it more when you move about then I'm certain it's a muscle twinge or something of that ilk. It doesn't sound like anything to worry about. :flowers:

Woodengirl
28-03-11, 04:58
I pulled that muscle blowing my nose once! sounds like the same feeling. just don't over exert it tomorrow!

nataliejean
28-03-11, 05:01
It has just been aching all day especially to the touch. I tried rubbing it and may have made it worse

shoegal
28-03-11, 07:15
Don't worry. You will be fine. :)