PDA

View Full Version : burning in chest

jaynemarie
28-03-11, 11:05
Hi all, i am working through my health anxiety and just seem to have the one problem left. I have a burning tense chest, in the middle just under throat. Its not really painful, just annoying. Has anyone else suffered this. Hope i get some replies thanks x

paula lynne
28-03-11, 12:09
It could be acid reflux/heartburn? Try some Gavison or similar.x

Greenman50
28-03-11, 19:17
I,ve had a burning tense pain lower down with excess stomach acid but its settled down now .
Is the swallowing/globus and that lump feeling in the back still there ?
Hope its gone for you :yesyes:

Trizzy
28-03-11, 19:24
Hiya,
I too have this sensation and it makes me feel physically sick. I am putting it down to nerves being sensitive but it is very uncomfortable.

honeyp1e
28-03-11, 22:30
Hi all, i am working through my health anxiety and just seem to have the one problem left. I have a burning tense chest, in the middle just under throat. Its not really painful, just annoying. Has anyone else suffered this. Hope i get some replies thanks x

I no how you are feeling i get this all the time and all over my stomach (have it now) and i find the more anxious and worried about it i get the worse it goes chill out take some acid tabs it will pass x x

jaynemarie
29-03-11, 11:17
Thanks all. It shifts about a bit to be honest. Sometimes in chest, throat in back today. Why us eh ? I just need to believe it is down to anxiety and maybe then it might ease of a bit. Its just not easy to do. Hope everyone is having a good day xxx