PDA

View Full Version : is this normal with anxiety

scaredstiff695
28-03-11, 16:37
is it normal with anxiety to feel your mind racing but not no why.

i feel edgy for no apparent reason and feel scared somethings going to happen my mind is racing trying to keep distracted is it normal to feel like you will dop dead or something but not no why?

i have had agood day with good news allover the place, is it normal for your body to misinterpret adrenaline. i.e. im excited and happy so obviously my body releases adrenlaine could i be misinterpreting the good adrenaline for bad haha

ktg123
29-03-11, 00:05
Hi I feel exactly the same as you and ive had one of them days today my mind was allover the place with all different thoughts rushing round (like im about to die,do i need an ambulance and something is realy wrong with my body but dont know what) Ive no idea why these thoughts started or why i was thinking them wasnt in a full blown panic attack just VERY on edge anxious for no reason :shrug: Sorry i cant give you any advice but thought i would let you know you are not alone with these thoughts :hugs:
And also when i get good news or feel realy happy excited about something that can trigger a panic attack of in me so I do believe our bodys can misinterpret adrenaline.
Sorry again I cant offer any advice as im in the same place
Take care Kim x