PDA

View Full Version : Stomach cancer worries.. U googled :(

gladyscourt
28-03-11, 16:46
Iv got ibs according to dr. I get really random bowel movements, diareah one min, constipation the nxt. Reallllly windy. Also the worst tummy aches :(.

Dr felt my tummy n was like yeh all ok. But i was up this morn at 3am with really bad crampin n was passing wind for an hour every few mins n i cud feel myself like deflating...

Iv been googling n im jus terrified iv got cancer of the stomach.

I kno im prob bein stupid as so far this year iv had "heart disease" that turned out to b jus taccycardia, iv also had an anuerysm which has turned out to b bones in my ear waring away (now hav a hearin aid) n dr said ul find something else to worry about nxt

And i am. Convinced my tummy pains r cancer. When i eat til im full up or eat a big meal i get poorly tummy n it gets tender.

:( help me

blueangel
29-03-11, 10:01
I get quite severe IBS and had a really bad attack of it at the end of last year. My GP had a good prod of my stomach and explained that if there is anything in there that shouldn't be there, then it's quite easy to feel as the tissues in your abdomen are all quite soft.

IBS can make you feel really ill, unfortunately (I think a lot of us here will identify with that!!). It also gets much worse with anxiety. You might need to alter your diet a bit to get some relief, as some foods are much worse for causing wind than others - try asking the doctor for some Fybogel as it can help to regulate your bowel and ease the pressure.