PDA

View Full Version : What colour is your poop?

uk23
28-03-11, 22:59
Sorry to ask.

honeyp1e
28-03-11, 23:39
haha uk23 your so funny with the questions xx

shoegal
29-03-11, 00:15
I've never heard of the colour 'dar brown'? :winks:

MightyPC
29-03-11, 08:11
Mine has range from tan, grey when I was really feeling rough

Greenman50
29-03-11, 08:38
Piers you worrying about no 2,s again :D

Very pale sometimes to brown i must look more regulary and update .

6 cans of guinness and a packet of kp nuts and its like black mushy peas in the morning with stomach ache to die for .

Greenman50
29-03-11, 20:27
Any other shades anyone ?

Hazel B
29-03-11, 21:48
It can change according to what you have eaten.

macc noodle
29-03-11, 21:53
Pantone References required !!!! Just off to get my colour swatches out UK23!!!!

Greenman50
29-03-11, 22:43
Just testing 4 cans of John smiths and a 100g bag of morrisons value tortella chips . Ill see what tommorow brings :roflmao:

traciec39
30-03-11, 00:17
I once did a half white n half brown poop!!!!

macc noodle
30-03-11, 07:31
Tracie39 - I am seriously impressed.

You know it is really funny 'cos I know this a jokey post but I honestly thought I was the only one who checked the state of their waste!!!!!

Hubby always telling me he knows of no-one else who does this (until my mum piped up that she did too LOL).

Good to know I am in great company

:)

Greenman50
30-03-11, 07:53
I once did a half white n half brown poop!!!!

Thats just showing off :roflmao:!

This mornings test results , normal poop colour :yesyes:

Seriously , i know people stress about the colour of there poop , something i don,t do .
Piers , i think its just down to what you eat and drink and how much stomach acid you are produceing has a effect on colour ??

When my stomach was burning 24/7 it was very pale , i think people take this as being a liver problem but it must have been acid as it cleared up not that there was anything wrong anyway i don,t think .
My wifes dog has the same diet / food every day and that can vary in colour , i know because its only me who shifts it now the novelty of the 2 mile walks with the dog ,shifting the poop seems to be down to me these days and i didn,t want the dog in the first place , secretly i enjoy talking her for a walk but i wont admit it , extra Brownie points :)

Hope this puts your mind at rest Piers .

mercer88
30-03-11, 08:49
I once did a poo that was tan brown in colour, but speckled with smaller, blobby, darker-brown/black spotty pieces.

Looked like I'd swallowed a giraffe's neck whole and passed it out the other side.

Stezzle
30-03-11, 10:46
if your number 2 are red, then you shall be worried. Its an indication on internal bleeding and should be seen my a doctor asap.

shoegal
02-04-11, 23:13
I once did a poo that was tan brown in colour, but speckled with smaller, blobby, darker-brown/black spotty pieces.

Looked like I'd swallowed a giraffe's neck whole and passed it out the other side.

I bet you did this while you were pushing that one out... :read:

Closely followed by this... :emot-puke:
And then this... :shrug: and then this... :WTF:

uk23
03-04-11, 02:25
I bet you did this while you were pushing that one out... :read:

Closely followed by this... :emot-puke:
And then this... :shrug: and then this... :WTF:

hahaha

worriesalot
05-04-11, 18:40
usually light brown, sometimes dark brown.

SleeplessFog
05-04-11, 18:51
Uh sometimes your poo can be red and its due to food. I have eaten carrots and red peppers and had orange red poo. I have had different colored drinks and had green poo due to the colorant. I can tell you I had too many mint shakes once and pooed lime green for 3 days and was freaking out about it!

Black poo is cause for concern. Like tarry black poo.

shoegal
05-04-11, 19:57
This thread should come with a warning...

"DON'T READ THIS WHILST EATING YOUR DINNER!" :emot-puke:

flumpkin
05-04-11, 22:09
Haha - daughter was poorly on hol once (sick) and only thing she would drink was blue slushies. I remember the hysterics at turquoise poo :) I also had major wobble with dark grey poo (whilst on another HA episode) I was so stressed in the toilets at work ... OMG now my poo is dark grey!!! Then remembered the cake with black food colouring I'd eaten loads of ;-)