*moving feeling like iam moving but not comes in goes days at a time
*feel like iam swaying when standing comes in goes
*feel off balance when walking
*my head feels weird
*my ears feel funny
*tense neck
*fast heart beat feel like iam holding my breath
* funny vision like out of focus spot like things move with me hard to desribe
* i do wake up stuffy nose ears a lil i know is allergies but these other symptoms plzzz help.....
test ive had done echo ekg bloodwork low b12 yes been taking b 12 pills 2 months ..
3 differnt dr did neuro test passed
went to ent dr 7 times said i have alllergies not inner ear problem cause i dont have the spinning but that is my fear that the above symptoms will turn to vvertigo .....
ent said he thinks its more anxiety than allergies cause my ears r good ive had ears looked in 47 times no fluid no infection no retraction...
went to eye dr cause ive needed glasses since kid never wore them never had these symptoms eye dr said i need glasses but it wouldnt cause any of my listed feeling esp lightheaded moving swaying
so iam sooooo confushed ............:ohmy::ohmy: what is this is it anxiety causing i these symptoms or allergies :scared15::scared15::scared15:....i take claritin for allergies ,,,thank u sorry so long could it be brain tumor :ohmy::weep::weep:

Dahlia
03-04-11, 22:56
Sorry to hear about your symptoms. Have your B12 levels improved? Low B12 causes every single one of those symptoms, except possibly the stuffy nose.

linda a
06-04-11, 01:30
thank u yea iam taking b12 daily but do u think allergies would cause this ..

SleeplessFog
06-04-11, 01:58
You don't have to be spinning to have an inner ear problem. I went 5 months with the following problems:

Things moving when I wasn't
No balance when I closed my eyes or tried to stand with my legs together
Eye focus issues and things moving or twitching
Weird lightheaded and spacey feeling

And because of this I had crazy back and neck pain because I spent all this time trying to hold myself up all day.

4 CT scans, an MRI, multiple EKGs, a cardiac echo and a nasty ENT visit later....no tumor, no MS, no heart issue, and no "inner ear problem".

It could be allergies that could make your inner ear off. I ended up having vestibular loss in my right ear due to a nasty sinus infection but it wasn't enough to trigger an issue on the tests the ENT gave me.

Maybe you do have a little of this? Maybe your ears are aggravated by allergy season?

AngelHeart
06-04-11, 10:19
Hmmm I get this also, I usually put it down to my anxiety as I can have it on or off but it could also be the symtoms of hayfever, have you tried taking anti histimine ? Hope it improves for you as I know its really horrible and scary when you feel like this. :hugs: xxx