PDA

View Full Version : fear and i dont no why

neeo
29-03-11, 00:14
every time i go out and drink with my friends i always seem to wake up scared.. i try to sleep it off but never goes away... i always feel like i did something wrong but when really i aven't done nothing... it always seems to last a few days.. what is it ??? can anyone tell me?

sarahblonde32
29-03-11, 10:45
alcohol causes paranoia and makes you anxious, it makes you really thirsty, breathless, depressed, anxious etc etc!! i have stopped drinking over the last year or so as i just couldn't handle how it left me feeling, my heart would race, my hangovers got worse, i was thirsty beyond thirsty etc etc!! I remember the last time i had lots to drink i couldnt sleep a wink all night, my heart was pounding really bad, my head hurt, my brain wouldn't shut off...i felt awful and thats the last time i had drank alot.
sarah

Spongeballz
29-03-11, 16:52
It affects your sleep pattern, and your ability to dream. It's natural to wake up fairly scared, and if you can't remember too much of your night due to overdrinking, it's bound to leave you wondering as to what you got up to. But yes, cut down on the alcohol and the fear will subside.