PDA

View Full Version : so sad and unhappy

suzyehayes
29-03-11, 12:48
sad and unhappy that the terrible panick attacks have completly taken over my life, i'm frightened of everything feel so alone but don;t want to worry my family with my thoughts and terrifying feelings, i never feel at ease and can't relax i alway think that something bad is going to happen, i don't know how much more i can stand these panick attacks have been in my life for over 30 years, i don't seem to get a minutes peace, i have isolated myself from friends and family and prefer to be alone incase i have a panick attack and show myself up, i have read loads of self help books which all make perfect sense but my mind has been so conditioned to negative thoughts that all the self help things i've tried to do won't sink in to my mind.
I have days when i get really angry with these panick attacks that are takeing over my life, and i know i waste my days worrying about things that will never happen. My only real friends are my dogs, they never judge me they know when i'm going through a bad time, and if it was'nt for them most days i would not go out.
Just want to feel normal again to laugh feel relaxed and confident enough to be in other peoples company.:weep:

honeyp1e
29-03-11, 13:02
This is how i am feeling right now and have been for quite a while and just don't see anyway out :weep:
am getting so angry and annoyed with myself for not beating this and getting on with life but i just don't feel i can,,
or i spend the days beating myself up so so much which just makes me feel even worse i just don't no what to do or where to turn my body is so exhausted and am not getting one minutes rest and never sleep / don't eat i just cant cope

jaynemarie
29-03-11, 16:06
Honey i am feeling like that myself at the mo. Everyday i wake up and think today is the day i am gonna beat this and sort myself out but that day hasnt arrived yet. For the last 2 weeks i constantly cried, frightened myself and family to death, cause i just lost it completely.

Are you on any meds ? I am on my second week and feel a bit crap at the mo, but am determined to stay on them cause nothing can be worse than i have been feeling. Wish i could give you a big hug cause i know sometimes thats what we all need. Keep in touch and if you want to rant, rant at me cause i am the worlds best at that lol . take care Jayne xxx

daydreamer
29-03-11, 18:54
Hey guys, I know how you are all feeling as Ive been feeling the same for a few months. I feel anxious, hopeless and sad. I guess we just have to TRY and stay positive, do as much as we can and give ourselves credit for it. Keep on hoping and trying to make things better and who knows hopefully one day they will be?! *hugs*

jaynemarie
29-03-11, 23:38
Daydreamer good advise xxx

Spongeballz
30-03-11, 02:29
Do you guys all have diaries? Pouring your words into physical pages may help you express, understand and eventually counter what you're feeling, and lift some weight off those heavy shoulders :)

Granny Primark
30-03-11, 05:15
so understand. I found that writing down your thoughts help.
Guilt for me is my main prob. I feel guilty for being sad when there are people so much worse off than me.
Then I feel guilty for feeling guilty!
Knowing that there are always people on nmp who understand is a great comfort.