PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out - can this just be anxiety???

sezios
29-03-11, 13:02
I'm 3 weeks post oophorectomy surgery. As an anxiety sufferer I was terrified before surgery but it went OK. Since last week I have been suffering from some weird sensations. First theres the twitching/bubbling in my calf's then a pain in the back of my knee and in my thigh and ache in my hip/pelvis. Thinking the worst and that it was DVT I went to GP who said it wasnt. Over the weekend I have got more and more worried and frequently cry myself to sleep. Last night I woke after 2 hours sleep feeling really weird, like I was spaced out or about to have a panic attack. Eventually slept again and woke with just the leg pain. However, suddenly out of the blue at about 11.30 this morning I got this awful cold feeling across shoulder blades and down my arms. It was so strange. I have been getting really cold feet for the last few weeks but this was really odd. Now I am scared as I am home alone and dont know whats happening to me. I have got an appointment at GP later this afternoon but I'm sure he just thinks I am a hypochondriac. Has anyone out there ever had these cold/chill symptoms??? I'm sat dressed with a dressing gown on and with hot water bottles on my arms.