PDA

View Full Version : Again Balls

Jayuk
29-03-11, 17:17
Heya,

As some people will know I had a problem with a testicle a while back and that brought on my health anxiety. After going on medication I managed to get over it but I am now back where I was.

I went on holiday a few weeks ago and before going felt like it was coming back with stomach aches before going then when I got there my leg and testicle started aching so I worried about this for a couple of weeks then just as I was getting over it I checked my left testicle and found a small bump near the bottom. It is like a bump but you can also feel a small ridge leading to it, like veins.

I got this checked at the hospital last night and the doctor said everything felt normal and so i had an appointment today with my doctor who again said everything felt normal and then said I should get back on medication to stop the thoughts and checking etc so I am fine with that.

Also noticed today that the left testicle is bigger than the right it used to be the other way round! Got hit in the balls with a shovel the other day wich might have something to do with it though!

Anyway neither of the doctors I saw were concerned so i guess I shouldn't be. How did others get over this? I have forgotten!

Thanks

Greenman50
29-03-11, 18:40
Leg and testicle ache can be caused by a bad back according to my doctor . Your balls are fine mate if the,ve been checked :yesyes:

Jayuk
29-03-11, 19:27
Thanks mate I know that deep down I think. Just worrying about the size difference now but I am sure it is fine with two checks in two days!

Greenman50
29-03-11, 22:39
Two checks in two days .....your fine fella . They know what they are doing , its just our minds telling us otherwise . Your vegatables are fine :yesyes: