PDA

View Full Version : worried breast tender and bigger

holly87
29-03-11, 17:57
really worried my boobs are sore and the lump we all have in our boobs are bigger .. my boobs are a tad bigger too .. doc put it down to haveing my contreseptive implant out 2 weeks ago .. but im really scared .. i dont feel that if there was somethin awfully wrong with them i would even know because i dont know whats normal any more and whats not .. i had my friend whos a nurse to check too and she said theres nothing to worry about .. you all know how we dwell am i just worring too much? x

paula lynne
29-03-11, 18:13
Hi Holly, the contraceptive implant is well know for increasing bust size, or overall body weight. However, if its sudden, and in one boob, I would suggest you go back to your GP again, as these changes usually happen over a few monthes. Has it happened suddenly? Im sure its fine, and if your GP and your nurse friend say its fine, then trust that you are ok. x

holly87
29-03-11, 18:20
its both boobs .. an ive had the implant out 2 and a half weeks and my boobs have been progressively getting bigger not too much just a little but enough to notice there sore too :( should i be worried then?x

paula lynne
29-03-11, 18:27
Not at all Holly, both boobs are reacting exactly the same to the change in hormone levels...this is normal. Nothing to worry about.:)

holly87
29-03-11, 22:04
thankyou soo much for replying had the worst day ever and its getting worse .. but thanks x