PDA

View Full Version : Head thingy

rossi
29-03-11, 21:03
OK any one with this symptom every now and then it happens,This si the feeling i get,My head has a huge swoosh and its like im going to fall to the floor i have to quickly sit down it also makes me feel like im going to pass out.It scares the crap out of me leaves me very shacky.

loveletter
29-03-11, 23:08
Had this on and off for 24 years I find it hard to put into words when this happens but it sort of sounds like I have what you are having.
Does it sort of feel for a moment someone is tipping the house up

mandie
30-03-11, 00:12
Hi

Yes i have this. Its something i always find hard to describe to someone but i guess it is like a swoosh.

Iv had them for about 6 years and they still scare me

mandie x

Spongeballz
30-03-11, 02:27
Hmmm, a turn perhaps? I understand, have always assumed they were just a "thing", something that happens to everyone. Have had them a fair few years now, not frequently, just once a week or so and it all goes dizzy for a second.

Kelley
30-03-11, 07:06
Hey.
I have been having this alot lately and it has become my new obsession! I have on and off for years had a drop in blood pressure when getting up which causes this but now I get rushes of it when laying in bed! If I had to describe it I'd say it felt like I had tipped my head upside down, like blood is rushing to my head. It lasts like say 10 seconds but can keep happening minutes or so apart. Is this like yours? I find it's worse when I'm feeling anxious and having trouble breathing and it also makes me a little lightheaded if I'm standing or walking.

Kel

rossi
31-03-11, 22:21
Thanks for your comments reasurring freaks me out every time i get it just wanted to know if anyone else understands the feeling.:):)