PDA

View Full Version : turning a corner

bomberbeamish
30-03-11, 10:40
hi guys ,, i think im actually turning a corner, i didnt relise really not untill i look back and read other people posts in anxiety and think i used to feel that.
im really pleased with myself,, by getting out each day and thinking if i panic i get over it and carry on,, ive never felt like befor , it was if i panic im going home, im allso riding out them waves of anxiety.
Another thing id as well im staring to like my own company and loving my days when little ones goes to nursery , a few months back i couldnt bare the thought of her going and being on my own, my friend doesnt have to spend most of her week here now.
ive even started to take little one in to nursery and have even picked her up, if not my friend does it, it just seems to be all coming togeather slowly , there is some hope.

sarah1984
30-03-11, 10:48
Glad to hear you feel there's a light at the end of the tunnel, you should feel proud of yourself!

bomberbeamish
30-03-11, 11:05
thanx guys,,, i anit been in chat fed cause im out and about, x

JT69
30-03-11, 16:04
Hi,

Really pleased for you!!! Well done...may it continue!!!

TC
Jo.xx

JaneC
30-03-11, 17:30
Great to hear you're doing so well Bomber, well done :yesyes: xx

elainey70
30-03-11, 17:34
Hi Bomber

I'm so glad you've turned a corner, i often follow your thread about coming of seroquel as i to am on this med and the weight i've gained is terrible. May you continue to have good days. x

heavenly
30-03-11, 20:27
Well done, you are doing so well!! xx