PDA

View Full Version : Bryn again

Bryn Powell
23-03-04, 09:39
I just want to say that I feel much more confident now that I know that thousands of others are suffering from this problem - I´m not the only one! I have a meeting today 2kms from where I live. I usually walk to avoid using the underground but today I'm going to face that. Later I have to drive to a meeting outside Madrid, which is something I can't avoid, but I'll put some music on and sing along with it with the windows open and (I hope) no anxiety.
Thank you[8D]

Laurie28
23-03-04, 09:41
Bryn,

That's what I do if anxiety overtakes me in the car (or threatens) the good thing is that you are not avoiding things and that alone surely is a good thing!!!

Good Luck
Lucky

red
23-03-04, 09:46
Hi Bryn! Or should I say Hola?

Good for you, getting on with life despite feeling yukky! Best way ever to get round this. It is amazing, isn't it, when you find that there are loads of others suffering the same as you? Although we wouldn't wish it on anyone else, it is such a relief.

Loads of good stuff on this site Bryn, as you are probably aware by now. All I can say is, keep posting and keep reading!

Hope you had great meetings and, if you had the windonw opened whilst singing, a good singing voice!!!

Take care

Red
x

kate
23-03-04, 10:44
Hiya Bryn

Hope your day goes well.

Well Done for facing things head on and not avoiding the situation!

Good Luck

Kate x

Meg
23-03-04, 15:54
You're doing great Bryn and your attitude to it is so helpful too.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

me
23-03-04, 16:34
Hi Bryn and again hola... oh how i wish i was in sunny spain!! welcome to the site its brillant and everyone here are stars. I hope you got on ok with the undergound, you should be really proud of yourself you are facing your fears which can only mean you are on the up. Keep at it, take care from mary

nomorepanic
23-03-04, 20:21
Hi Bryn

Welcome to the Message Forum. You will meet some very caring people on here and get some great advice and I am sure you will give us great advice and tips too.

Let us know if you are looking for any specific posts.

Nicola