PDA

View Full Version : Lower than usual.

saralouq1980
30-03-11, 13:38
Having a really cr*p day today, im having to keep the tv switched on to stop myself being able to think because if i think too much it makes me worse. Havent been on here for a few days, had too much going on at home. My Son is having to move schools because the bullies finally won, i couldnt go with him to look around his new school because of the social anxiety and agoraphobia so i had to rely on a friend to take him which made me feel really guilty. My other son has a really big football game tonight and i cant go and watch, having to see his face when i explained i couldnt go made me feel worse. its days like these where i really dont want to get out of bed, even taking my tablets is a chore, the housework hasnt even been started and i doubt it will be. So thats my day, ive had my moan, as self pitying and pathetic as it may seem. hope i didnt drag anyone down too much.

isthisasgdasitgets
02-04-11, 02:01
Just wanted to send you a big hug :bighug1:
A friend txt me today and said Be Kind to Yourself which i think we all need to remember to do we can be our own worst enemy sometimes take care xx

Alicat
02-04-11, 20:30
:hugs:xxx