PDA

View Full Version : One for the ladies - Hormones,bad dreams and anxiety....

jen2503
31-03-11, 08:55
Now i know alot of women have more anxiety when theyre on their monthly ect so i know hormones can cause the anxiety to rear its ugly head but i was wondering something maybe a bit strange, when you are on your af do your hormones cause bad dreams and do those bad dreams cause anxiety??

Im asking because my af is coming to an end and last night i had the nastiest most violent dream ever, it was like the final destination films where we were running for our lives and we (including my two little girls) were decapitated by car parts!! i woke up crying and couldnt get back to sleep and ive been feeling anxious all morning! i now dont want to leave the house incase we get hit by car parts flying all over the place!!!

i know i sound mad lol but i was just wondering if bad dreams caused by hormones cause anyone else to be anxious the following day??

itwillbeokay
31-03-11, 11:45
I have noticed this too. I only ever have dreams this intense/scary/odd just before I start my period lol

lollypopgirl1981
21-07-12, 09:02
hi i know this is an old post, but just seaching this very same thing....ive noticed before im due on, i get really anixous and have bad dreams and i cant stop thinking about them for days...even years i remember a bad dream i had about my brother dying years ago, and i still remember it now, because it upset me so much. but im feeling the same....x