PDA

View Full Version : Hard to explain.

SHYGIRLAJB
31-03-11, 12:02
Hi Everyone

The past few days or so. It has felt like I have needed to go to the loo all of the time day and night. I go to the loo for a wee, once I have finished go back and sit down, I get the feeling of needing the loo again. It sort of feels like when you are holding wee in, for example cos there is no toilet around etc, or someone else is using it so you have to hold it(the pain).

This is strange cos I get the pain, in my left hand side area of my tummy. I am sure your bladder is on your right. No idea what is causing it. It sort of throbs and that. hmm.

I am seeing a gynaecologist tomorrow about other things, do I say to her or should I make an appointment to see my dr. I don't know really, I have already been to the dr about my sciatica, which I still have.

Don't like to go all of the time, cos they might think im being a pain.

Anita.

allergyphobia
31-03-11, 12:05
Hi Anita, you could mention it in your appointment, as it sounds like you may have cystitis or a water infection.. is it painful when you pass water?

SHYGIRLAJB
31-03-11, 12:07
Hi Anita, you could mention it in your appointment, as it sounds like you may have cystitis or a water infection.. is it painful when you pass water?

No, sorry ment to say that on my post. No pain, or burning when passing water.

Lizziesaurus
31-03-11, 15:01
I've had this before, no idea what triggers it goes as quickly as it comes. It's strange, and ferry annoying!
I'd say ask tomorrow, let me know what they say if you do, I'm curious myself as to what it is.

suzy-sue
31-03-11, 16:12
Back problems can cause it ,also Anxiety .Ive had both .Also sounds like it could be Uti but urine test will rule that out or diagnose it .Hope you get it sorted Anita ..Luv Sue x

RLR
01-04-11, 03:18
Okay, if you're experiencing any type of GI disturbance wherein trapped air or gas is a frequent problem, the pressure can actually stimulate the stretch receptors within the smooth muscle of the bladder causing a sudden urge to urinate. Even after urinating, the sensation can quickly return even if the bladder is empty. Bladder function can become overactive as a consequence.

Another common cause for this pattern is a UTI, so make certain that a culture is performed to determine the presence of any bacterial infection.

Best regards,

Rutheford Rane, MD (ret.)

SHYGIRLAJB
01-04-11, 10:29
Hi Everyone.

Many Thanks for your replies. Well had a terrible night, with the peeing problem, everytime I went wee did come out. Sorry if its TMI. The pain from that and my sciatica, made me feel the most uncomfortable nights sleep :( . Well going out soon to the hospital to see my gynae so might mention it to her. hmm.

Anita.